Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday thoughts

** Pray for the people whose lives have been affected by the tragedies in Colorado. Both at New Life Church, and Youth With A Mission (Y.W.A.M.)
The Y.W.A.M. one really hits home for me because my daughter is at the Orlando base of Y.W.A.M.

** We had great services yesterday. Don't forget to come back this Sunday. We will be giving you something to take with you that will make inviting your friends to Christmas services easy! (I'm not going to tell you what we're going to give out. You will have to come to find out!)

** Mondays are meeting days around here. Once a month we have an all-staff meeting. Today I kicked off a new format for those meetings that hopefully will make them more productive. Our emphasis will be on Leadership Development Training.

** We got a copy of our seat layout for the new building. We have made a decision to have more legroom between aisles and larger theater style chairs, so it will be very comfortable. We will be able to seat 1,035. We could sure use those extra seats now!

** I love the warm weather we are having. I heard that we will probably break a record today. I am ready for summer!

** After yesterday's message I have decided that I have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!

No comments: