Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2008

Over the last couple of weeks I have been giving a lot of thought to 2008. I have been asking myself some tough questions about some personal goals I want to accomplish in 2008.
I haven't formalized them yet, but I will set spiritual goals, physical goals, personal growth goals, leadership goals, relational goals, etc.
2007 has been a great year, but I want to take it up a few notches personally in 08.
Because I tend to be fairly structured by nature, I have gotten myself in too much of a predictable pattern from a schedule standpoint, so I am going to shake things up a bit.
I think it's healthy to do personal evaluation on a regular basis. Statistically about half of us make New Year's resolutions. Whether you call it a resolution or not, a new year is a great time to reflect and to make changes.

No comments: