Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Spring

Had a great day today spending time with some other Pastors over at New Spring Church. Perry Noble and all of his people have a heart to help other churches. They are great hosts. They even provided lunch from Mama Penns. I had heard of them, but that was the first time I've eaten their food---very good!
I got a chance to meet some new people, which is always nice and catch up with some old friends.
New Spring is creating a network of churches to help provide resources, encouragement and support for each other. With all of the bad press churches get for fighting amongst each other, it's refreshing to hook-up with guys who realize we're all on the same team.
I know that Perry and New Spring catch a lot of flack from people that don't know them or understand what they are trying to do. I have to tell you, I think it's very unfair. They are reaching people, and the last time I checked, that's what we were commanded to do. If you find fault with that--get a life!

No comments: