Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Big things coming up

This past Sunday was a great Sunday at Foothills Community Church all the way around. I am honored to serve such an awesome church. If you have not plugged in yet at FCC, I would encourage you to sign-up for our next Get In The Game class on Nov. 11th at all 3 of our campuses. This is a great opportunity to find out all about FCC.

This coming Sunday is going to be epic at Foothills Community Church. I will begin a brand new message series called, My Secret Life. I believe this will be one of the best series we have ever done. We are going to tackle some topics that are very sensitive, but very real.

Also, Don't forget that THIS SUNDAY October 14th will be the Grand Opening of our new FCC Hartwell campus. To say I'm pumped would be the understatement of the year. If you live in or around Hartwell, Georgia or know anyone that does make sure to invite them. Our staff has been praying overtime about this big day. Please join us.