Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday review

It is so cool to see what God is doing right now at Foothills Community Church! There is an awakening that is taking place that is incredible.
Yesterday's services were unbelievable. It's only Monday but I'm already excited about next Sunday.

** Strong attendance-- especially in the 9:30 service. I'm guessing that had something to do with the beautiful weather yesterday.

** We had close to 400 in the children's ministries alone! We had the most first-time guest children that we've had in months!

** 5 more people gave their lives to Jesus yesterday. That's 25 people in the last 2 weeks!

** I taught on the Holy Spirit yesterday. It's amazing how much confusion there is about that topic. I think a lot of people understand Him more and will begin to rely on Him more.

** I have used a white board to teach from for the last 2 Sundays. I will probably retire it for a while, although some of the more visual learners are really enjoying it!

** I also used Alka Seltzer in an illustration. That was interesting.

** This Sunday I will be using a deck of cards as an illustration.

** This Colossians series is solid!

** I can't wait for our Live CD recording/ baptism coming up on march 13th at 6:00pm. You do not want to miss that.

** Our Toccoa campus continues to grow. That is so exciting!

No comments: