Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catching Up

* Been out of the office for the last week, which is awesome, but there is a lot of catching up to do.

* Spent some amazing time with my family in Florida. It worked out really good, because we got a chance to catch up with a bunch of family members that we don't get to see very often.

* Enjoyed a week of 80 degree weather (don't hate!). Unfortunately I got sunburned and am now peeling.

* Yesterday I was wearing shorts, today I am wearing long johns.

* Yes, we got a chance to do a lot of fishing.

* I got such good reports on the services at Foothills last Sunday. I am so proud of the team that God has blessed me to serve with!

* Tim Wadsworth did a super job with his message. (How does he always manage to talk about his feet every time he preaches?)

* Liz and I got to worship at this church last Sunday. They have been a portable church for 18 years, but Sunday was their first time in their own permanent building!

* I am looking forward to week #2 of our Colossians series. If you have not already read through the book of Colossians, why not do it between now and Sunday?

* There is a sense of spiritual awakening happening happening at Foothills that is incredible! If you don't have a church home, come and hang out with us Sunday!

No comments: