Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas thoughts

Still amazed about the Christmas Eve services at Foothills Community Church. It is so much fun worshiping Christ, especially at Christmas!

If it were not for God's gift of Jesus to all of us, we would have no hope, no peace, no way of getting rid of the guilt, shame and sin in our lives. Hoping that all of you have a blessed Christmas.

Here are a few highlights from our Christmas Eve service:

* Huge crowds that came in ready to worship.

* Unbelievable excitement in the air.

* Tons of guests checking Foothills out.

* The band knocked it out of the park. Seriously..... out of the park!

* That last number, the Blue Man drumline, was unreal!

* Brian Rhodes playing the elf was great, but when he did his elf rap it was awesome! That boy has some serious skills.

* I heard that we had about 50 people give their lives to Christ! (That's what it's all about!)

* I'm serious, if I give you my Billy the Big Mouth Bass as a gift, I really don't like you :-)

* I stand by my statement, "Fruitcake is disgusting" (and, no I don't want to try some of yours :-))

* Heard that our Toccoa campus rocked Stephens County last night. Way to go!

* We have the most incredible staff and volunteers in the world. Thank you all for doing what you do!

I hope you all have an incredible Christmas!

No comments: