Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This is hilarious!


Over the years there has been alot of mis-information about Foothills Community Church. Things like, "they don't teach from the Bible", or "they don't talk about sin or Hell", you know, just the normal stuff that people make up because they are a little insecure or jealous.
But I heard about a rumor that someone heard about Foothills Community Church. This person heard that if you join Foothills, you have to take a vow to never drink any Pepsi products again!!!!!
Are you kidding me?? Someone actually believes this?? Just for the record---I drink 2 diet cherry Pepsi's everyday.
Can you imagine the membership covenant: I willl protect the unity of my church, I will participate in the ministry of my church, I will only drink Coca-Cola products!!
Where do people come up with this stuff?? Hilarious!!

No comments: