Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Had a great time this weekend meeting Steve Stewart who pastors Church in the Farms, in Jupiter Florida. Steve came to a couple of our services on Sunday (while he was here we asked him to be our secret shopper, and he made lots of notes) Then he stuck around on Monday and came to our staff meetings and our creative meetings.
Church in the Farms is very near and dear to my heart, because it began in my living room in 1994. Steve has been there 2 years and is doing a great job. It was my first time meeting him, and we really enjoyed having him.
I love spending time with fellow pastors. There is kind of a band of brothers type feeling. You just understand each other.
I'm looking forward to having lunch with another Pastor, Jay Hardwick from Catalyst Church, this Thursday. They are getting it done in Greenville, SC.

No comments: