Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feeling relaxed

I just got back from a week down in south Florida for a bit of R&R, and also to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary. It is a blessing to be married to your best friend! It's really hard to believe how fast the years have gone by. I definitely out kicked my coverage with being married to Liz!

While we were away I heard that the services at all 3 campuses of Foothills Community Church were incredible. Our Student Ministry Pastor, Justin Terry preached in my absence. He is a gifted communicator, and I'm looking forward to watching his message online.

We are only 2 weeks away from Easter. If you have not picked up your free Easter tickets, you can do that now.

This is going to be the most amazing Easter ever. Our team has been praying and preparing for God to do miracles. In fact we are in a message series called, Are You Ready For A Miracle? I cannot wait.

We have gone all-out in spreading the word about our services this Easter. We are doing television commercials, direct mail, etc. BUT the most effective tool is for all of us to personally invite our friends, family, and co-workers to come with you. If we will do our part, I am convinced The Lord will do His!

There are many options about inviting to one of the services including digital and text messaging. Check these out.

If you have not seen the TV commercial that is being shown on WYFF (Channel 4), here it is. And by the way, the production was all done in-house by Shane Smith and Stephen Morrill. Amazing talent on staff at Foothills, for sure.