Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday review

Awesome day at Foothills Community church on Sunday. There were so many great moments, i don't have time to list them all, but here are few that come to mind:

* It was extremely moving to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Bill Swindle did an incredible job on that song!

* The attendance once again on both campuses continues to climb.

* Our Toccoa campus had their highest non-holiday attendance of the year!!

* We continue to have so many first-time guests. Sometimes I wonder, where are all of these people coming from?

* Our Student ministry, Thrive has been seeing teenagers come to Christ every week. Wow, I love to hear that!

* We had 61 people attend our Get In The Game class on Sunday afternoon! Leading that class is one of my favorite things to do. There were several people that came to Foothills for the first time on Sunday and then came back for the class!!

* I am very excited about this Sunday. I cannot wait to share what God has laid on my heart.

* Joy Hunnicut will also be back with us singing with our Worship Team.

* The band will be doing a feature song that will bring the house down, so be ready!

* I love the staff I get to work with. These guys and gals are AWESOME!

* I am looking forward to the Party In The Pasture coming up on October 2nd. (see the video below) Let's invite every single person in the community to this event!

* On October 2nd we will also be starting a new series called Avoiding a Family Wipeout. INVITE everyone!


Party in the Pasture! from Foothills Community Church on Vimeo.

No comments: