Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday review

The weather was dreary, but the mood at Foothills Community Church was high-energy yesterday. I taught on the the family from Colossians 3:18-21. I am pretty certain there were a lot of people that got their toes stepped on, but it's all good! I say this all the time, but I LOVE what God is doing right now at Foothills.

* On Monday mornings our staff gets together and talks about stories of life-change and what we cal, "God sightings", which are things that they see God doing in people's lives. It is always inspiring to hear the stories!

* This thursday at 6:00pm is Project reach Reveal. Here's a short video invitation. YOU NEED TO BE THERE!

* I love the staff I get to work with. They are tireless workers that love Jesus.

* With the weather hopefully warming soon, I plan on doing some fishing this Spring.

* We are getting ready to start advertising on 6 billboards throughout Oconee County. You should see them by early next week.

* I was just looking at some of the pictures from our live CD recording/baptism from March 13th. Awesome!

* We are almost finished with our Colossians series. kind of bittersweet for me.

* Easter is only a few weeks away. We are planning the biggest services that we've ever had. Who will you be inviting?

* Our Toccoa campus will be welcoming their new worship pastor, Kevin Robison this weekend. I am pumped about having him on the team!

No comments: