Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Here we go

Well, I suppose there is a first time for everything.
A first step, a first word, a first time riding a bike, a first date, a first job, a first paycheck, a first... well you get the picture.
Today is my first blog attempt! A pretty big step considering I am not a writer.
I will attempt to post often (whatever that means).
Anyway, here goes nothing.
First, a little about me. I am the husband of the most incredible, beautiful, godly woman on the planet. I am the father of the 3 greatest kids in the universe. And I am the Pastor of the most amazing church in the world (Foothills Community Church-- www.foothillscc.org)
I am a transplant to the great state of South Carolina by way of Florida.
My wife and I planted Foothills Community Church 8 years ago, and have a passion to reach more and more people with the wonderful message of Jesus Christ.
One of the things I will attempt to do through this blog will be to chronicle the journey of our church.

No comments: