Monday, July 27, 2009

This Sunday

I am wrapping up the last couple days of my summer vacation. I have been having a blast. I think I have worn a watch about 1 day over the last 10 days. Nothing like being a beach bum!

I wanted to remind everyone that this Sunday I will be back at Foothills Community Church to begin a new series called, Man vs Wild. Over the next 3 Sundays we're going to examine the life of John the Baptist. Undoubtedly he was one of the most eccentric Biblical characters, but he lived with incredible passion. I can hardly wait!

In case you didn't know, our Tooca campus will be moving into a new location this Fall. We will be leasing a former furniture store right on Big A road. It is going to be an amazing facility. If you have construction experience in the trades, or would be willing to volunteer to help with general labor, we need you. I will be giving you contact information soon.

That's it for now. Time to squeeze in a little more fishing before I have to head back. See you Sunday.

No comments: