Sunday, March 29, 2009

sunday recap

Another awesome day today at Foothills.

Big crowds at both the Seneca and Toccoa campuses!

Planet Kidz and Discovery Kidz are the best children's ministry on the planet. Yes I am biased, but it's true! (almost 500 kids today!)

I Talked about forgiveness today, and judging by the feedback there were alot of people who were struggling with forgiving someone.

Can hardly wait for Easter. It is going to be unbelievable. Who are you bringing with you?

Went bowling tonight with the bowling Discovery group. Got beat by Paul Carr (our Connections Pastor) I am dreading hearing him talk smack tomorrow.

Watched some of the golf tournament before I left to go bowling. Tiger Woods is a freak! Another victory.

I will be wrapping up the EKG series next Sunday. It has been one of my favorites. I can really relate to David.

No comments: